Defenders of Tython Guild Forum
Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One)

2 posters

Go down

Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One) Empty Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One)

Post by Alfrontofrinky Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm

The Tythonian sky smelt sweet and clean on Alfronto's face as he stepped out from the shuttle. He looked about-a crystalline blue sky above him, a yellow sun glowing softly and steadily, and a thriving number of rich green vegetation. He smiled, his red cyborg eyes glinting. His robes were a simple brown, as were his boots. He wore a tan undershirt and leggings, and he had a scar across his face which spread over his eyes. He had been looking forward to this day.

He walked up the ramp to the Masters Hideout, a small building often used to welcome new recruits to the order. There were masters around it seemed.

One caught his eye-clad in a brown robe, with pearly armour plates and an ornate pair of lightsabers at his belt. His face looked incredibly battle-worn, but he couldn't be older than about 35. He walked with a strong stance that inspired Alfrontofrinky.

He shook himself. He had been sent here to see Syo Bakarn, and wasn't going to let them down.

Then, the rumble of an explosion rang out in the distance. Suddenly, all weapons were raised-training blades were activated, lightsabers ignited. Alfrontofrinky raised his own training sword, wondering about the cause. Then:

"All available Jedi, head to the training grounds! Flesh Raiders are invading!"

Alfrontofrinky could see the Master from before leaping into a speeder before the command finished ringing. He followed suit, concerned about the other Padawans.

The first sight he caught of a Flesh Raider as he guided the speeder to a landing post wasn't pretty: the particular creature was crouching behind a rock, a crude blaster in its hands. He leapt out of his speeder, and pulled out his saber. Other Jedi were repelling their assault, but barely: some were hunched and bleeding from melee encounters with them.

A Raider charged at him. He ducked a swipe from a blade, then focused. His focus reached out into the ground. The ground cracked, a clump of rock isolated. And now weaponised. The Raider crumpled, spinning to the ground.

Alfrontofrinky looked around. Again, he saw the Master. A cluster of about twenty was charging him. Alfrontofrinky's eyes widened-the Master blurred, a flash of blue slicing the very air. The Raiders fell like snow to the ground. The Master saw him, and came running.

"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Uh-huh. That...was amazing."
"That's being a master."
As he walked off, Alfrontofrinky shouted after him.
"Who are you?"
He turned, a small smile playing on his lips.
"I'm Rozzteck, the Defender of Tython."

Alfrontofrinky

http://nexusbeast.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One) Empty Re: Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One)

Post by Helicon (MTE) Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 pm

WOOOOOO!! I'm so happy that you are writing a story. :3 SO AWESOME! (I hope you can tell that I'm excited xP ) I can't wait for more! Very Happy

Helicon (MTE)

Back to top Go down

Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One) Empty Re: Coming of the Defenders (Story)-(Part One)

Post by Alfrontofrinky Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, I hope so, because you, Ceaniak-obi and Oblix are in it.

Alfrontofrinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfrontofrinky Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Alfrontofrinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down