Defenders of Tython Guild Forum
Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little info

3 posters

Go down

A little info Empty A little info

Post by Jonah Hex Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 pm

May I know the reason for getting kicked out of the guild? Just out of curiosity i can assure u, i don't imagine l'll have any trouble finding a guild to take a 60 lvl pvp healer (not that I need any guild)....I haven't even finished this post and I got 5 offers.. Just wondering because ironically the only reason i stayed was out of loyalty not for any other reason... as I said...I don't really need to be in a guild.... .and I haven't even gotten a mail saying "have a nice day" As far as I know I have not missed 40 days and I don't remember breaking any rule so I'm just interested why. Smile
Who knows...maybe there's just so many members now there's no more room;)

EDIT:
Hahahahah so that was it:))) It was u Helicon all along... Because I've made what u consider a "sexist remark" when in fact all I was doing was poking a lil fun at u... U were actually the only one who felt offended and went into freak mode immediately (I imagine because of your own personal insecurities) while marabell was perfectly fine:)) I even laughed with her later on:)) I imagine she had to be educated and explained (by u of course) that what was really happening was no joke it was an offence towards all women of all ages everywhere:)))
Sad.... It's ppl like u helicon who actually set back the way women are looked at in this game years because some ppl just start out and if thy are unlucky they run into this guild rulled by an insecure person who thinks the guild is her personal lil doll house... sad... I've meat so many great women that rule at this game and it's a pleasure to play with them but hey.....not everyone can keep their personal issues out of the game...
Just for your personal info no, I've never been acused of being sexist before and I'm playing this game from the beginning and even managed a 500 member guild for years so....yeah...it's just u...

That being said, it was I have one single message towards u Helicon... I can accept that the leader is to bored to manage the guild...it happens...I can accept that he left the guild in your hands and I can even accept that your incompetent managment style has all but ruined the guild and reduced the number of members to less then half.... What I cannot accept is your lack control and restraint when u enter this game and bring your personal baggage with u..... Now I wouldn't come back to a guild managed by someone like u even if I was paid... Have a nice life Smile
Oh, for those of u who don't know what it was the "outrageous offencing remarks" it was like this... Helicon and Marabell were fantasizing that they were Viking female worriors (Shieldmaiden I assume) and charging imaginary lines and I said "and the helmets were hair drying helmet" and "u'll brake a nail while charging"...
Mind u it was a joking atmosphere and I was just poking some fun but hey.....who knew how helicon was really like.....
Jonah Hex
Jonah Hex

Back to top Go down

A little info Empty Re: A little info

Post by Helicon (MTE) Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:38 am

The desicion to remove you from the guild was made in a high council meeting, with Rozzteck, Lord_Miko, Ka'nan and me attending. Also the opinion of the witnesses of this incidence were listened. All that happened was explained in detail, and all the attendees agreed with the decision. Therefore other people also agreed on that how you acted was not good to our guild environment. This decision was not made solely by me.

The guild is a discrimination-free zone. Everyone in the guild has the right to enjoy good and friendly social environment. People that endanger that are removed from the guild.

Your remarks would have passed as joking if not they way you acted when we confronted you. I think you noticed that we were not pleased and yet you just kept going, and in the end left the game. What a sensible person would have done is apologize, but you did not even acknowledge that you might have offended someone. With this kind of guild with people from all around the world, you have to consider carefully what you say. You never know how people from different cultures and backgrounds react. I personally was not pleased whit the way you acted, but i reacted purely to protect others.

Helicon (MTE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozzteck Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:49 am

I confirm that this was the decision of whole council. Together we decided that Helicon is right...
Furthermore, I would add that I am not bored with manage this guild, I get all the news about what happens in it and it is me who takes the final decision.
Rozzteck
Rozzteck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonah Hex Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:16 am

Helicon (MTE) wrote:
The desicion to remove you from the guild was made in a high council meeting, with Rozzteck, Lord_Miko, Ka'nan and me attending. Also the opinion of the witnesses of this incidence were listened. All that happened was explained in detail, and all the attendees agreed with the decision. Therefore other people also agreed on that how you acted was not good to our guild environment. This decision was not made solely by me.

The guild is a discrimination-free zone. Everyone in the guild has the right to enjoy good and friendly social environment. People that endanger that are removed from the guild.

Your remarks would have passed as joking if not they way you acted when we confronted you. I think you noticed that we were not pleased and yet you just kept going, and in the end left the game. What a sensible person would have done is apologize, but you did not even acknowledge that you might have offended someone. With this kind of guild with people from all around the world, you have to consider carefully what you say. You never know how people from different cultures and backgrounds react. I personally was not pleased whit the way you acted, but i reacted purely to protect others.

First of all there were no "witnesses" other then cloud( I think her name was) and she was afk through the whole conversation so other then Marabell (who was not offended at all or she would had told me after the incident when we talked and joked around) there was no "witnesses" exept the accuser...
On only her say so I've been tried and convicted in my absence without even given the courtesy of explaining or having my side of the story...
I did not apologise because I had no reason to, she was the only one who felt offended and completely and immediately freaked out shouting warnings at me which in turn ruined my gaming mode and I called her a "drama queen" (which she demonstrated she is) avoiding any further prolonging of the confrontation.
I'm not surprised that her word is taken as law and mine doesn't actually count (which basically proves that members opinion counts only from a rank up) I am however surprised by your lack of even the slightest effort to understand the situation (as I think a leader should) and not blindly trust his officer's word and her new found friend... Did u ask other female members if I've ever displayed any misogynistic behavior? Did u ask any other members if I've ever offended them in any way? I'll just go ahead and assume that u did not in the light of your behavior...
Harmful to the guild??? Really?....
When I was first recruited into this guild I've explained to u that I will not be acting as an "active guild member" do to personal reasons (more or less sick of taking part in the effort and time consuming task of leading and managing a big guild) and u said it was ok...
Even tho my 'guild policy" was made clear from the start that didn't stop me however to extend my help to anyone that asked me to in any circumstance without any need for an reward or any advancement through the guild's rank and that in itself could speak to my character if u would...but I'm not here to blow my own horn...
I'm just stating the facts wich are: no one exept "helicon party" will now or ever have anything bad or damaging to say about me, my character speaks for itself outside this group, u have no proof of wilful and malicious intent in my joke exept her say so (hell, u don't even have any proof that it ever happened) and yet u were quick to judge and convict me in my absance without even a "i wanna let u know"...
That's not or ever will be part of a leader's "skill tools".... That's just part of a herd mentality that will eventually bring your guild down...
Not me....I only matter as much as any lowly member of the guild matters....  Trouble is...us "lowly members" usually make the guild as a whole...not your chairman and officers....  But hey...maybe those are the only ppl u want in your guild;)
Jonah Hex
Jonah Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down