Defenders of Tython Guild Forum
Login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming of the Defenders-Part 2

3 posters

Go down

Coming of the Defenders-Part 2 Empty Coming of the Defenders-Part 2

Post by Alfrontofrinky Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Rozzteck had a long history, it seemed. He'd fought in the war between Republic and Empire, and seemingly every other conflict between then and now. Along the way, he'd attracted a large number of followers and apprentices, all of whom were known as the Defenders of Tython. These Defenders were influential, diplomatic and secretive. A large part of Republic security was comprised of their ranks.
Alfrontofrinky wanted to join.

"Hmmm..."
Rozzteck scratched his beard and considered. On the one hand, Alfrontofrinky could have a lot of potential and being a Tythonian Defender could help. On the other hand, he had no idea what Alfrontofrinky was capable of. For all he knew, Alfronto could fall over at the sight of a vibroblade.

A test then.

He turned to Alfrontofrinky. "I have made my choice. I will observe you through your training here on Tython. If all goes well, you shall be accepted."

Alfrontofrinky wasn't so sure he liked the sound of that, but he was glad he was at least being considered. He thanked Rozzteck, who nodded and sent him on his way to the Masters Retreat. He hadn't spoken to Syo Bakarn, and needed to very soon.

His hands were still trembling from the adrenaline, but he was otherwise unharmed. As he turned towards the speeder pad, three more Jedi walked towards him.

One wore a set of golden-orange armour, which shone like a polished star. Another wore brown robes with dark grey armour, with two lightsabers. The last wore black robes and a black mask, and radiated a more sinister aura than the rest. He recognised them as Cwaniak-Obi, Helicon and Oblix, three of Rozztecks defenders. All had a fearsome battle reputation, and had a look to match. They nodded as they passed him, and Cwaniak flashed him a smile. Alfrontofrinky smiled back-their presence reassured him. Tython wasn't in danger for now, not with those four around.

He turned, and got in the speeder.

Alfrontofrinky

http://nexusbeast.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Coming of the Defenders-Part 2 Empty Re: Coming of the Defenders-Part 2

Post by Helicon (MTE) Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Keep it up Alf! Very Happy I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to read these. xD

Helicon (MTE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfrontofrinky Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Thanks. I'm really happy to hear that!

Alfrontofrinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozzteck Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:49 pm

When I started the guild, I did not expect that I would be the hero of the novel ;P
I really like it, and I'm looking forward to the next part Very Happy
Rozzteck
Rozzteck

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfrontofrinky Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks, grandmaster. And come on, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Alfrontofrinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down